This week the next round of Marine Fund Scotland 2023-2024 funding will re-open. Successful projects should aim to deliver desired outcomes from the following categories, which relate to Scotland’s Blue Economy Vision:
- Innovation and economic impact
- Sustainable, high-quality seafood
- Achieving net zero
- Successful communities
- Delivering quality projects
A key part of supporting our clients with delivering projects is ensuring they have the necessary funding streams in place to reach successful completion. Whether that may be the initial feasibility study or to complete the final phase of construction to take their project to the next level.
Over the last 3 years we have secured our clients almost £12 million in grant support of their projects, ranging from innovation/R&D projects in the aquaculture sector to new community facilities for local charities.
Applications from the following groups will be considered for this fund:
- Seafood processing and marketing (including aquaculture organisms)
- Seafood supply chain
- Research and development (including scientific and research bodies)
- Those innovating for the benefit of the marine space for the purposes of developing aquaculture activities, or for conserving, enhancing or restoring the marine and aquatic environment
- Those delivering protection and enhancement of the marine and aquatic environment
If your organisation or business is looking for support in securing grant funding for your project or service, please do get in touch and we would be happy to help.